Epiroc DM30 Repair
Atlas Copco Epiroc DM30 (Drill Master)
Atlas Copco’s rotary and DTH drill rig, DM30, used on surface mines and quarries for blasthole drilling in Africa and other parts of the world.
For more than 30 years, the Drill MAster 30 drill rig – the smallest rotary and DTH model in the range – has retained its popularity among the world’s smaller mines and quarries.
Specially designed for drilling blastholes at a diameter range of 152 mm–200 mm (6 –7 ½ in) range to a maximum depth of 45 m (147 ft), this multi-pass rig has been a favorite choice for its productivity, but even more so for its ease of use and flexibility.
Epiroc DM30 Features
• A spacious one piece FOPS (Falling Object Protective Structure) rated cab with electric over hydraulic controls that are common with the DM series makes it easy to operate, especially for drillers who have experience in other DM series machines.
• The DM30 II is designed for mining and the structural components will hold up to the heavy duty cycles required in a mining drill.
• For single pass applications the DM30 II can achieve a clean hole depth of 7.9m (26 ft) and for multi pass depth can achieve depths of up to 44.5m (146 ft).
• The DM30 II compact design allows for easy transport between benches or even between mine properties.
Insumbi Epiroc DM30 Repairs:
With trained technicians we can repair and rebuild and service your DM30 Plant and restore it to its original state.
We accept repairs from allover South Africa and Africa.
Pump drivetrain transmission (Funk) repairs
John Deere Funk Modular pump driver repairs
- Modular design provides a choice of horsepower, torque, gear ratios, pump adapters, mounting options and more
- Offers more than 5,000 configurations to meet countless equipment needs with quiet operation, performance and dependability
- Operates from an independent mount, direct-engine mount or as a clutch-driven unit
- Adapters are available in a variety of engine housings and flywheel sizes
- Delivers a maximum input torque of 1,695 Nm (1,250 lbs.-ft.) and maximum input power of 522 kW (700 hp)
- Features gear center of 203 mm (8 in.) and a spur gear with a ball bearing design